Terms and Conditions
- Type of personal information collected
- Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
- Disclosure of personal information
- Access to and correction of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act. Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
- Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
- Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. For any questions or notice, please contact us at:richey.design ABN: 66 537 691 238 Email: email@example.com Last update: 5 January 2016
Terms and Conditions
Domain Registration, Email and Website Hosting
- We agree that the domains you have ordered and been invoiced for and paid for remain your sole property until such time as your direct debits cease and your last renewed registration period lapses.
- If you cancel within a billing cycle, your services stay active until the end of the calendar month, and you’ll not be billed for the following period.
- Invoices are sent around 14 days prior to each quarter, for your convenience.
- Services not kept in advance will be suspended until accounts are again compliant with these terms.
- Payment of account is required in advance for all product orders; or by prior agreement may be strictly 7 (seven) days following invoice or receipt of goods, whichever is first.
- If accounts are preferred, “quarterly in advance” is an option offered without the package’s normal administration discount.
Warranty & Returns
- All returns must be authorised by richey.design and invoice numbers and date quoted.
- Virtual products and labour services are not returnable or refundable as the labour hours are not able to be returned. Instead, we will continue to work towards your complete satisfaction
- Once websites and digital products are delivered, no further responsibility or liability is accepted for maintenance or repairs. It is predictable and reasonable to expect to maintain cars, buildings, and websites at the owner’s expense.
- The service of hosting websites does not accept automatic responsibility for backups, security, or future service, unless specifically included in the provisions of your hosting package or associated maintenance agreement.
- richey.design reserves the right to charge administrative fees if an account is not paid by the due date. This amount is consideration for irregular administration burdens created. Our minimum time charge is 15 minutes.
- These charges can be prevented by proactive communication. We are very keen to accommodate, where possible.
Ownership of Goods
- You agree that the terms and conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated in every contract for the supply of goods between richey.design and yourself.
- The goods are the responsibility of the customer/recipient upon delivery but remain the property of richey.design until at such time as full payment is received for all payments owing whatsoever by the customer to richey.design within the trading terms stipulated above.
Jurisdiction Clause – in the event of litigation of default of payment, we agree that the action for recovery can be commenced out of the Court of Competent Jurisdiction in Australia.